DOH 4S Strategy to Continue Fighting Zika and Dengue
Mosquito borne diseases continue to pose a threat in human health and though technology and medicine has made it less threatening, it doesn’t mean we can just slack off and not be vigilant about these diseases. Sure, hospitals can help us get rid of it but it’s still a dangerous diseases especially Zika and Dengue.
The Philippine’s Department of Health have shared the 4S Strategy in order to fight off Zika and Dengue effectively and here it is:
- SEARCH and Destroy breeding places of mosquitoes. Stagnant water, old tires, roofs and other places that can store filthy water shall be cleaned up and/or destroyed accordingly.
- SELF-PROTECTION Measures should be observed such as wearing protective clothes, usage of repellents and mosquito repellent patches that can help get rid of mosquitoes.
- SEEK early consultation of symptoms of Zika and Dengue are observed. A physician’s guidance and advice can help avoid complications and other threats from these diseases.
- SAY YES to fogging ONLY during outbreaks. Fogging may cause possible threats if done incorrectly and more frequently, which is why it is important to make use of mosquito killer sprays first before resorting to fogging.
There are a lot of mosquito killer sprays but one of the most effective, budget friendly and dynamic brand is Strike Mosquito Killer Spray.
According to a mother’s review:
· Being it water-based, I feel like it’s safer for me and everyone in our house including animals. It doesn’t stick to furniture or stain anything inside the house or room.
· I was expecting for it to smell like the usual mosquito repellents but it smelled different. It is actually fragrant! So it’s real when they said it has a “carnation” scent in it.
· It’s fast acting and very long lasting. I didn’t need to spray several times just to keep the mosquitoes away. I just needed to spray once and everything was taken cared of (which is totally good!)
Now, I can easily get rid of mosquitoes HASSLE-FREE! I can’t wait for you guys to try it as well.
It is built in such a scientific way wherein the contents get emitted in UNIFORM quantity and amounts of all components, particles and ingredients come out fully CONCENTRATED which disperses quickly but stays in the area for a longer time. Compared to other insecticides, Strike Mosquito Killer Spray has a remarkable canister that allows maximum usage of contents while other brands may have faulty canisters and spray spouts that no longer spray with good quality as time goes by, this one gives a fine flow until the last drop with 99% atomization or fine mist in every spray!